- President (Tom Stirling)
- Sends bi-weekly email – Wednesday between the meetings to keep members up to speed on the schedule.
- Run the meetings and manages the bi-weekly agenda including introducing speakers and attending to .
- Manage technology of group including new features for website and other communication tools used by the group.
- Holds all positions accountability.
- Runs the meetings in the absence of the president.
- Business Minute (Jim Farrell)
- Provides weekly e-blast of useful business information to keep communication between meetings.
- Data entry into website
- Scheduling (making sure room is available, holidays, coordinate with president)
- Provide reporting to clerk prior to each meeting
- Review reporting with group at each meeting
- Bucket being passed
- Treasurer’s (Dinapoli & Juliano)
- Monitoring renewal dates and collecting annual checks
- Maintains spreadsheet
- Maintaining bank account
- Quarterly reporting
- Jim – collects, checks and pays bills, Mike keeps track of books and quarterly reporting.
- Sphere Cordinator (Hugh Villeneuve)
- Responsible for cordinating more of an emphasas on the spheres of this group
- Will work with the visitor host to prospect and find new members that complement our existing members in this group
- Visitor Host (Paul DalBon)
- Accountable for at least 1 visitor every meeting
- Weekly communication to members on visitor status
- Maintain spreadsheet of guests – who invited – did they join
- Visitor Ambassador (Andy Hackett)
- Visitor follow up until decision is membership is made
- Coordinate joining membership
- Collect check
- Notify treasurer of Anniversary date
- Member Success (Frank Scarbo)
- This role is responsible for onboarding new members (coffee – 1 to 1, group review, understand bni similarities, point of contact for new members, process of slips, 1 on 1s, closed bus, etc)
- Pod Coordinator (Tom Farrell)
- Outside meetings – minimum 1/quarter
- Quarterly required
- Assists in Sphere meetings (i.e technology sphere, real estate sphere, etc)
- Scheduling Coordinator (TBD)
- Make sure room is available.
- Ensure holiday schedule is taken into consideration.
- New Members – All new members are free from a role for the first 6 months of membership. Once you have been a member for 6 months you are expected to seek out one of the existing members who’s role seems like a fit and provide assistance. You are also welcome to suggest a new role to the president.
- Phillip Grisafi
- Jared Costantino
- Steve Lapham
- Members without roles – you are tasked with identifying how you can apply your skills to grow TBC. That can be in the form of complementing or assisting an existing leadership role or suggesting a new one.
- Nancy Rolli-Healy
- Patrick Horrigan
- Julie Ventola